New Delhi: The Indian government has strategically overlooked the crucial Chabahar port in Iran in the 2026 budget. No funds have been allocated for the Chabahar port project in the Union Budget. This ...
Negotiations on for getting back control of the Shahid Beheshti terminal once the situation improves, sanctions end ...
U.S. airstrikes on Friday (July 17, 2026) appeared to have collapsed a tower at Iran's Chabahar port on the Gulf of Oman, but India sought to clarify that the Shahid Beheshti terminal that it operates ...
The Financial Express on MSN
Is India’s Chabahar terminal in Iran safe? MEA responds after US shares destroyed tower images
India confirms Shahid Beheshti terminal at Iran's Chabahar Port remains undamaged after US airstrike destroyed nearby surveillance tower. The port is vital for India's access to Central Asia and INSTC ...
The Sunday Guardian Live on MSN
US-Israel-Iran war latest update: US strikes Iran's Chabahar port after Trump warns attacks 'will get much worse'
India, July 9 -- US- Israel-Iran War Latest Update: The United States launched airstrikes on Iran's strategic Chabahar Port on Thursday, targeting key maritime facilities, shortly after President ...
US launches airstrikes on Iran's Chabahar port after Donald Trump's warning; Why India is concerned?
The United States launched fresh airstrikes on yet another location in Iran on Thursday marking the second consecutive day of ...
India is negotiating with Iran to safeguard its operational rights at Chabahar Port through an interim arrangement as it awaits the lifting of US sanctions.
First sanctions, now US strikes: What happens to India’s $120-mn investment in Iran’s Chabahar port?
A dramatic image posted on social media by US Secretary of War Pete Hegseth last week fuelled concern in India. It showed the maritime control tower at Iran’s Chabahar port collapsing after US ...
NEW DELHI: It is unusual for an outgoing Union minister to fly abroad in the midst of Lok Sabha elections to facilitate a bilateral agreement. But Union shipping minister Sarbananda Sonowal did just ...
Iran says US strikes across several provinces killed 38 people and injured more than 400, while Washington said it targeted Iranian military infrastructure, including a surveillance tower at Chabahar ...
US strikes on Iran, hitting Chabahar, imperil India's strategic Central Asian access, bypassing Pakistan. This new conflict further complicates India's port development and trade, already challenged ...
Chabahar port - Read all the latest news headline updates on Chabahar port. Get all the Chabahar port breaking news updates, videos, photostories and more at Business Standard.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results