The US military struck three alleged drug-trafficking vessels in the eastern Pacific and Caribbean on Monday night, killing all 11 people on board, US Southern Command said Tuesday.
Narciso Barranco’s eligibility for Parole In Place under his sons' military service means he can not be immediately deported.
It was the first time in the campaign against people the United States accuses of drug smuggling at sea that U.S. forces blew ...
Col. David Butler, who had been selected by senior Army leaders for promotion to brigadier general, will instead retire, officials said.
OTTAWA — Canada has failed both to adequately fund its military and to build up the domestic defence industry, Prime Minister Mark Carney said Tuesday as he rolled out an ambitious new plan to grow ...
Iran has temporarily closed parts of the Strait of Hormuz, the world's most critical oil transit chokepoint, for a few hours ...
Iran has been joined by Russia and China in deploying naval vessels for a joint live-fire exercise in the Strait ...
If the answer was anything other than the United States, local officers deputized with special federal authority launched an ...
Iran announced the temporary closure of the Strait of Hormuz for live fire military drills as its negotiators held another ...
The United States began targeting alleged smuggling boats in early September, killing more than 140 people and destroying ...
WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. military said Tuesday that it carried out strikes on three boats accused of smuggling drugs in Latin American waters, killing 11 people in one of the deadliest days of the ...
The secretary of State's Munich speech was one JD Vance should have given, if the goal was to offer a serious argument about ...