Trump said the US military is “prepared to go forward with a full, large scale assault of Iran” if a deal isn’t reached.
President Trump unexpectedly halted plans to attack Iran after receiving requests from Middle Eastern leaders, citing ongoing ...
U.S. allies in the Middle East continue to intercept hostile drone attacks from Iran, turning the United Arab Emirates and ...
WASHINGTON — Tehran has reportedly submitted a revised 14-point peace plan to Pakistani mediators — as state media claimed ...
Live Updates: Trump calls off scheduled attack on Iran amid "serious negotiations" toward peace deal
Oil prices jump again on Iran war "re-escalation risks," despite Tehran saying it has shared another set of revised peace ...
The US president says he has instructed the military to prepare for strikes ‘on a moment’s notice’ in case of no agreement.
US President Donald Trump said Monday he decided to hold off on a "planned" attack on Iran, which had been scheduled for ...
Trump says he halted plans to attack Iran on Tuesday at the behest of Gulf Arab allies, whom Iran has threatened with ...
The president’s comments come hours after he warned Iran that the "clock is ticking." Iranian leaders did not immediately ...
President says he instructed US military to ‘be prepared’ for ‘full, large scale assault' against Iran, if 'acceptable deal ...
President Trump threatens a new military strike on Iran, holding off at the request of Gulf allies as serious negotiations ...
The US president said he had been asked to do so by the leaders of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates as ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results