The Justice Department withdrew its subpoenas for New York Times reporters during a court heraing Thursday, after a judge ...
The subpoenas to New York Times reporters were issued by Manhattan U.S. Attorney Jay Clayton, whom Trump has nominated as director of national intelligence.
Criticized by a federal judge for sloppy legal work, the government on Thursday withdrew subpoenas that would have compelled ...
29don MSN
DOJ will withdraw subpoenas against New York Times journalists over Air Force One reporting
The Justice Department on Thursday said it would withdraw subpoenas issued to several New York Times reporters earlier this month over their reporting on security concerns regarding the new Air Force ...
The federal government says it will drop its subpoenas compelling New York Times reporters to testify about anonymous sources in a case that involved President Donald Trump’s claims about a ...
President Donald Trump's administration has withdrawn controversial subpoenas that were sent to journalists at The New York Times.
July 23 (UPI) --The Department of Justice on Thursday agreed in court to withdraw subpoenas it sent to three journalists at the New York Times to force them to reveal their sources. The Justice ...
Federal prosecutors in President Donald Trump's Justice Department have withdrawn a controversial set of subpoenas against New York Times reporters. According to the Associated Press, the subpoena ...
Diddy's Electronics, Cash Forfeited to U.S. Government ...
A federal judge has authorized the forfeiture of items seized during the arrest of Sean 'Diddy' Combs, which took place on September 16, 2024. The order, signed by US District Judge Arun Subramanian, ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results