President Donald Trump asserted that the federal government will not be responsible for any cost overruns associated with the ...
All $205 million in federal funds for the Gateway rail tunnel construction program that had been frozen by the Trump ...
The entity building the $16 billion Gateway rail tunnel received the entire $205 million a judge ordered President Donald Trump’s administration to unfreeze, but a report to a judge said the project ...
President Donald Trump is renewing threats to pull back funding from the $16 billion Gateway tunnel project, warning it will ...
The federal government has disbursed another $77 million in previously frozen funding for the Gateway project, but work has ...
President Donald Trump took to social media to brand the Gateway Tunnel project a “future boondoggle” that could cost “many billions of dollars more” than budgeted, drawing a sharp rebuke from New ...
WASHINGTON — President Trump said Monday that he would not permit the federal government to cover any cost overruns from the ambitious Gateway tunnel project to expand and renovate the Northeast ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results