Italy's Foreign Ministry said Monday rescuers located the bodies of four Italian divers who were believed to be deep inside ...
Five people died in the scuba diving accident. Divers are still searching for the remains of four victims in an underwater ...
Italy’s Foreign Ministry says rescuers have found the bodies of four Italian divers inside an underwater cave in the Maldives ...
The search for the remains of the four Italian divers was suspended Saturday, after a Maldivian military diver died.
The discovery comes after days of searching by an international team of rescue divers. A fifth body was recovered last week.
An elite squad of divers is in a race against time to recover the final bodies of the five Italians who died in Thursday’s ...
Learn Travel Destinations on MSN
Inside our dream Maldives escape at Conrad Rangali Island
I’m taking you along on our stay at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, one of the most unforgettable beach escapes we’ve ever ...
Five Italians and a rescuer have died in the Maldives as officials launch a probe into the tragedy - two questions remain ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results