Toby Carvery understood to be interested in replacing Duke of York Brewers Fayre restaurant in Dover
Toby Carvery is understood to be interested in taking over a former Brewers Fayre site which closed for good this week.
Controversial plans for a block of flats in a village have been withdrawn. In March, an application was submitted to build a three-storey building consisting of nine flats along Main Road in Sutton-at ...
A “super-friendly” snooker world champion has chalked up a visit to a Kent restaurant. Ken Doherty was spotted immediately by staff at Coconut Tree Noodle Bar in Herne Bay. Ken Doherty took time to ...
The UK saw its hottest May day for at least 79 years on Sunday as “historic” temperatures are set to break records for the ...
Former Kentish Gazette photographer and Herne Bay Little Theatre stalwart David Manners dies aged 86
A former Kent Messenger Group photographer and amateur dramatics enthusiast has died following a long illness.
Donald Trump said he will not rush into a deal with Iran, a day after saying an agreement had been “largely negotiated”. The ...
Plans to create the second-largest Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) facility in the country have been approved for the ...
Bosses behind a dentist surgery are looking to abandon approved plans to relocate in order to pursue a more 'central' ...
A serial offender who breached a police order 10 times in just six weeks has been urged by a judge to not get in trouble ...
Despite being uncovered two years ago, KentOnline has learnt works to fix an “extremely high” fire risk at a hospital could ...
The UK was as hot as the Mediterranean on Sunday as forecasters said the “historic” temperatures may break records for the ...
Prime Minister Sir Keir Starmer has said the rape case which saw two teenage boys spared jail was “appalling” and it was “right that law officers are urgently reviewing the sentences”. Two girls were ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results