DEIR AL-BALAH, Gaza Strip — The Palestinian death toll has surpassed 70,000 since the Israel-Hamas war began, Gaza’s Health Ministry said Saturday, while a hospital said that Israeli fire killed two ...
Turkey, Egypt and Qatar officials meet in Cairo to discuss the next phase of a Israel-Hamas ceasefire deal amid ongoing ...
The handover means the bodies of two deceased hostages are still being held in Gaza six weeks after the ceasefire began.
The two-year Gaza war and economic restrictions in the Israeli-occupied West Bank have triggered the worst collapse in the ...
Israel on Tuesday said it received human remains that Palestinian militants handed over to the Red Cross, but it was not ...
UN experts accuse Israeli security forces of systemic torture, urge immediate independent investigation and humanitarian ...
Israeli forensic examiners have identified the remains of a deceased Israeli hostage returned from Gaza as those of Dror Or, ...
Chapel Hill native Keith Siegel and his wife, Aviva Siegel, spoke about their time as hostages during Hamas's attack and its ...
Hamas on Thursday accused Israel of engaging in the systematic killing and torture of Palestinian detainees in its prisons ...
The Times of Israel on MSN
Israel reportedly offers trapped Hamas fighters in Rafah chance to surrender, relocate
Hamas calls for pressure to release the dozens of fighters, acknowledging them for first time; 'It appears they have decided to become martyrs,' Israeli official reportedly says ...
The Times of Israel on MSN
Report: Israel offers trapped Hamas fighters in Rafah chance to surrender and relocate
Israel conveyed a proposal to Hamas last week regarding the conditional release of dozens of Hamas fighters believed to be trapped in tunnels in an IDF-controlled area of eastern Rafah, Channel 12 ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results