A 44-year-old man from Reservoir has been charged with murder after a woman was fatally struck by a car in Melbourne's northern suburbs.
A 10-year-old Year 5 student from Talabbudgera State School was left stranded by her substitute school bus driver on the side ...
Playing only for pride after a wretched T20 World Cup campaign, Australia have at least signed off on an upbeat note with ...
A murder investigation is underway after a woman was struck by a car in Melbourne on Friday night. The woman was killed on Seston St in Reservoir about 7.40pm, Victoria Police said on Saturday. WATCH ...
Nailing a dream start to 2026 by winning the Supercars season-opening race, Broc Feeney wants to put talk of last year’s ...
The 52-year-old man was given a false taste of freedom on Wednesday morning, Northern Territory Police said. He wore cream trousers, a colourful shirt and a backpack as he set off — he was last seen ...
"Like it or not" - the ISIS brides and their children are returning to Australia, according to the public servant who oversaw ...
Crowded House is performing at Bondi Beach as part of the Gold Hour music event, marking the first major concert at the iconic Sydney beach in over a decade.
Four teenagers are tonight behind bars, accused of carrying out underworld attacks on former NRL star Matt Utai and his ...
A security camera has captured the moment a reckless driver slammed into a pedestrian and sped off.
The Premier has written a sharply worded letter to Melbourne's Lord Mayor defending proposed legislation that would enshrine the right to work from home.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results